Do YOU want an exciting and rewarding position working for a company that rewards great performance, treats you with respect, and gives you the opportunity to advance and offers great wages? WIS International is currently seeking a highly motivated, Entry Level Area Recruiter Trainer. WIS International is one of the largest inventory service providers in the world. We have 200 offices throughout the United States, Canada, Latin and South America, Europe and Asia.
JOB SUMMARY Under the supervision of the Area Manager, this position exists to administratively support the overall recruitment and training efforts of the office and will be required to count inventory in our client's stores.
• Initiate, plan and implement recruitment and training objectives.
• Analyze the data provided on prospective candidate’s employment applications, and conduct screening interviews, in person interviews and reference checks with qualified candidates.
• Prepare information packets for candidates and complete routine onboarding processes.
• The ART will be working with an ATS and will have the responsibility for using it accurately and consistently within the policies of the organization and all legal requirements.
• Represent WIS by acting as a liaison with recruiting vendors and applicants.
• Drive new hires to client's stores in a company vehicle to complete training and follow-up processes.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Education: Normally requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Associates’ degree strongly preferred. Requires knowledge of interviewing techniques, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Experience: Normally requires a minimum of one year experience, preferably in the hospitality, restaurant or retail industry. Excellent interpersonal skills within one-on-one and meeting in-person situations, as well as proven business writing skills. Requires experience with Microsoft Office Suite and internet usage.
License: You must be a licensed driver with an acceptable driving record.
• Ability to implement recruitment objectives and identify opportunities to provide internal and external customer service excellence.
• Ability to review resumes and employment applications to identify skills and work experience which correspond to the position applied.
• Ability to multi-task between daily work, weekly/monthly deadlines, and objectives for improvement.
• Ability to work with staff at all levels within the organization as well as communicate with external vendors regarding recruitment functions such as reference checks, job postings and employment agencies for staffing.
• Ability to prepare information packets, complete on-boarding materials and forward them for review and filing in a timely manner.
• Ability to meet deadlines with specific time constraints.
WIS is equipped with the latest technology to streamline inventory counts. Custom software, bar code scanning terminals, and professional fixed asset tracking software are just a few of the services we offer.
Our customers tell us the reason we are the best in the inventory industry is because of our people, their professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. We consistently and reliably deliver customized, accurate, unbiased inventory information that saves our customers time and money.
Successful candidates must be willing to relocate for future advancement opportunities. How far you go depends on you!
Due to the high volume of resumes received by WIS, we regret that we will be unable to respond to every inquiry personally. We will only contact those we wish to interview. For more information regarding career opportunities at WIS, visit our web site at www.wisintl.com. WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview.